You can obtain an extended GlovePIE script for Arma 3, bundled with GlovePIE here.***
You can also obtain the extended script on its own here.***
The extended script is called A3 SCS.PIE (Arma 3 Speech Command System).
*** If you are new to using voice commands with Arma 3 and GlovePIE to make your gameplay easier and more enjoyable, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND you first visit asuseroako's original Arma 3 Voice Commands blog. asuseroako is an absolute legend who has, among other things, gone to great lengths to explain how to get voice commands up and running for Arma 3 with GlovePIE. After you have understood that blog, you can come back and download an extended GlovePIE script for Arma 3 here (bundled with GlovePIE.) Or you can also obtain the extended script on its own here.
- The extended script adds a host of additional voice commands to asuseroako's original script which can be found by itself or bundled with GlovePIE here.
- The extended script also adds fun computer speech that lets you know when the script is running and also when voice commands are active or not (toggled on and off by using the left Windows key).
- You can open GlovePIE with this script already loaded by double clicking on "_Run GlovePIE A3 SCS.bat" in the "GlovePIE045Free - With A3 SCS" directory once you have extracted that to your desktop. (If you need a good, free zip / compressor / extractor program try 7-Zip.
- The GlovePIE045Free - With A3 SCS zip file comes with the Arma 3 SCS and GlovePIE - the free software that actually processes voice command scripts on your computer. It also includes asuseroako's original GlovePIE script for Arma 3.
- My A3 SCS script was inspired by asuseroako's script which can be found by itself or bundled with GlovePIE here.
If you have any questions , please let me know in the comments section below.
Ok I hope you find the extended script useful and good fun, and of course you are still free to add your own specific voice commands. For info on how to do this, see:
Using GlovePie (Voice Activated Commands) With Arma 3:
in the SPECIAL PROCEDURES section of the Arma 3 Beginner's Quick Reference Guide.